Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
By signing up to our classes, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
- I have read the guidelines and policies below and will ensure that I adhere to them.
- I take full responsibility for myself and my baby, and for everything that happens to me and my baby during classes.
- If I have any concerns, I will seek the advice of my medical professional before proceeding with the classes.
- I will keep Little Bees with Alison informed of any health issues that arise over the course of the classes, both for me and my baby.
- A bottle of Cold Pressed 100% Natural Sunflower Massage Oil is provided and extra is available to buy during our Bay-bee massage course. Everyone attending will do an oil patch test on their baby in Week 1 of our Bay-bee massage course.
- Little Bees with Alison is unable to diagnose a medical condition and you should always seek advice from a medical professional if you are concerned about you or your baby.
- If your baby is unwell, it is best not to attend the class.
- In the event of diarrhoea and vomiting, you are kindly asked not to attend class until you have been symptom free for at least 2 days.
- If you or your baby have developed a new cough, or high temperature or any Covid-19 symptoms you must adhere to government guide lines.
- Little Bees with Alison recommends that you wait 24 hours after immunisations before massaging you baby, but if you feel your baby is well and has no temperature you can attend the class, but it is best to avoid massaging the area where they have been injected.
- The class teacher has completed Covid-19 awareness training and carries out weekly lateral flow tests.
- You should not attend if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- You are asked to wear a mask upon entering, departing, and moving around the hall. Your mask can be removed when you are on your mat.
- No groups to cross – there are 15 minutes between each class. A one-way system is in place to enter and leave the building.
- There is dedicated cleaning time between classes. During this time, all mats and resources are thoroughly cleaned. Door handles and key touch points are also wiped down.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use on arrival and departure of the hall. Anti-bacterial wipes are also available for use.
- Attendees are asked to socially distance. Mats are laid out appropriately so each attendee and their baby have their own spot, giving everyone the opportunity to adequately distance from each other. We also kindly ask that you socially distance when entering and exiting classes.
- Mats are provided but you may like to bring your own blanket, small pillow or cushion to also use during class.
- Numbers of adults are limited and only one parent/carer/grandparent can attend with the child.
- In the event of another national lockdown or if the course teacher needs to isolate, classes will move online for that week or, if possible, an extra date may be added at the end of term.
Payments and Cancellations:
- Full Payment via BACS is required at time of booking. Payment details will be emailed to you with your booking form. Once payment has been made your place on the course is secure.
- Little Bees with Alison reserves the right to cancel a course if there is a problem with the venue or the class size. In the event of cancellation, your course fee will be returned and will endeavour to offer you an opportunity to attend another course.
- If you wish to cancel your place before the course starts, you must give 21 days’ notice before the start date.
- Regrettably, we cannot offer discounts or refunds to cover holidays, sickness or missed classes.
- Cancellation of classes due to force Majeure events – e.g. if any of the following occur, face to face classes will continue via an online platform: Natural disasters such as, including flood, earthquake, wind, storm or other natural disaster; pandemic, threat of or preparation for epidemic, pandemic, or similar mass viral contagion risk.
Social Media Policy:
Little Bees with Alison will only share images of parents and children with consent.
To ensure everyone who attends class is safe and comfortable, we kindly request that all parents and carers:
- Refrain from sharing any information about other children and parents within the class without permission from those involved
- Ensure that photographs or materials published on social networking sites do not identify other children or parents without permission from those involved
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Little Bees with Alison is committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. Customer Data is processed in the following ways:
- Customer information that is provided will be stored for a period of 5 years.
- Only yours and your baby’s names are printed for the weekly registers and other relevant documents, the rest of your details are never printed out.
- All customer information that is held electronically is done so upon a secure storage with password protected access.
- You may be contacted via email with details of your current class and future classes that may be of interest to you. Please inform Little Bees with Alison if you do not want to be contacted in the future. You can also unsubscribe from emails by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- Customer data will NEVER be shared with any third party for any reason.
- Customers can request copies of the data Little Bees with Alison holds about them at any time.
- Customers may withdraw consent in the future regarding the way in which their data is stored and used.
- Full details of your rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please use the contact details given above. If you are dissatisfied with the response you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office; their contact details are at: ico.org.uk